Saturday, June 27, 2015

Winnie the pooh/ snail tattoo art, Space riders fan art, and an adorable photo of Fatboy

winnie the pooh, winnie the pooh tattoo, winnie tattoo, tattoo, cincinnati tattoo
 I painted this commission piece for a friends upcoming baby shower. I was really happy how the shading came across with these characters. 
space rider, space rider comicbook, fan art, monkey tattoo, cincinnati tattoo, tattoo design
Alexis Ziritt (http://www.aziritt.com/) draws an awesome comic named Space Riders. I got to read the first issue, and was blown away. I created a piece of fan art for it.

snail, snail tattoo, cincinnati, cincinnati snail, cincinnati tattoo. snail tattoo design
I sketched this snail for a sketch book challenge on Face Book.

cute cat, cat, kitten,
No matter how long my day is. This little fella makes me feel better.

 For tattoo appointments/commission info you can email me at tikibot1@yahoo.com.

No comments: