Monday, June 08, 2015

Archie/ M.O.D.O.K and Mad Max fan art

tattoo, archie, archie comics, archie fanart, fanart, comic books, comic book art, geek art, marvel comics, marvel, modok

tattoo, archie, archie comics, archie fanart, fanart, comic books, comic book art, geek art, marvel comics, marvel, modok, mad max, mad max art, mad max fan art
So today was my off day, and it was awesome. I spent my morning having breakfast with my good friend Iann. He host a You-tube show you should be watching called "Dude, that's awesome." Then I trained some Jujitsu with my homeboy (and great artist Tank). Then spent about four hours drawing these for pretty much no reason, but fun. I miss just drawing for fun. Life is super short. We should make sure we have some fun in-between all the hustling.  Call your Mom, have a beer with a friend, and draw a MODOK. Have fun.

  For tattoo appointments/commission info you can email me at tikibot1@yahoo.com.

No comments: