Sunday, September 18, 2016

Some of my newest sketches, drawings, and collage pieces from my sketchbook.

 Just some random sketches from the black-book.
Ink and blue marker sketch from last night. Still trying to work on my framing and design skills. Long process, but I can see improvements here and there.
harley quinn suicide squad copic marker sketch
                                                A new sketch, date night Harley Quinn
                  A design for a local pro-wrestler. I'll have more on this once it debuts.
 A sketchbook drawing of a cute hippie girl I cleaned up in Photoshop. Just something fun.
cat kitten cat tatoo kitten tattoo grim reaper
                             My newest sticker design. Who doesn't love a grim reaper kitten.
Hylia Suicide link Legend of Zelda illustration
                                   A sexy Link drawing loosely based on Hylia suicide. Signed under my old comic book alias Barclay Jordan.
                                                           A rough for an upcoming tattoo.
 A really fun to draw collage mixing an old Playboy cover and some tattoo technique. Thus this cool page.
                                            A collage/tag page from my recent sketchbook.
                  A Kneel 2 No 1 drawing. This is the name of the live art group I'm into.
 A buddy of mine asked me to flesh out a concept he had. Thus this cartoon robot.
Another old playboy photo I collaged in my sketchbook. Then later I drew the Scarlet Witch based on the pose.

Some of my newest sketches, drawings, and collage pieces from my sketchbook.

No comments: