Friday, October 09, 2015

Inktober pro-wrestling fan art.

Inktober is among us, and I've decided to rock out pro-wrestler fan art. I'm a huge fan of all types of contact sports. But I have a special place in my heart for pro-wrestling.
 The thing I love about Lucha Underground is that a grown man dressed as a dragon can perform, and it's not even close to the weirdest part of the show. Drago is a AAA pro wrestler who's been rocking it the states lately. I hope he keeps rocking it, because he's awesome. The guy defies gravity, and looks spooky as hell.
 One of the top women pro wrestlers Asuka, made her NXT debut last night. Here's to hoping it doesn't take long for her to perform against Sasha Banks.
                                                                        Goldust.. Nuff said.
 Abdullah the Butcher... Rumor was that he could stick a poker chip in between the scars in his forehead.
                                   The man, the myth, the hardcore legend!!! Mick Foley!!!

Ultra Mantis Black. An evil cult leading, grind metal singing, masked wrestler vegan.... My favorite Chikara personality. Sadly he just retired due to a leg injury. But hopefully he will show up to lead others to doom in the square circle!

No comments: