Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Inktober drawings.

                Finn Balor/Homer Simpson mix up. Why? Because both are extremely cool.
 
Tiger Mask was originally a manga character who New Japan Wrestling turned into a living breathing pro-wrestler. So far five different people have worn the mask.

 
                                              Doctor Doom... Because nothing beats Doom.

 I spent the majority of the day feeling like I forgot something. Around 10:30 it dawned on me that I didn't do an Inktober drawing... Thus M.O.D.O.K.
 Here is a new page from my sketchbook. Influenced by just about every song played by Sentenced.
 I asked my lovely fiance which pro-wrestler I should draw next. She suggested the great Jake "the Snake" Roberts. So here is my attempt at the master of the DDT.
 
Today's wrestler is Princess Kimber Lee. I've seen her wrestle women, men, and swamp monsters, and never put on anything but a great match

                                                                           Roses...

                                                 Here is my scary version of the axe man.

 
"The Legion of Muppets" part two. It's a commission, but it still counts for Inktober!


I hope somewhere out there, there is a different universe where all pro-wrestlers are Muppets.

No comments: