Sunday, January 18, 2009

This was just something I sketched at work. Then after scanning it. I played around a little bit with it, in Photoshop.
This is one of the four cards, I did for Blue Lines cancer ebay auction. Its Scarecrow from Batman.

Just another sketch.

A pin-up for my buddie Louis's birthday.




Mr. Freeze(another card.)




A pirate drawing for my friend Mike's birthday.



Mad Hatter (card drawing.)

This is the color drawing, of the dumbest thing I drew this month.



The dumbest thing I drew this month.

Harley Quinn
(card drawing.)
This is just fan art from the great indie comic Gorillas.


Just a fun pin-up of Catwoman.



I used to braek dance a little as a kid. But I never could figure out how to do a headspin, without breaking every bone in your body. It is cool to see people do it though.


This is another birthday gift for my frien Kyle. there has been way to many birthdays lately.

Well this is my big slam of recent art. I'm gonna try to update this site about twice a month. That way you get a huge sample of stuff, and I don't have to spend all my time uploading pictures.











No comments: