Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Some new paintings and work from the sketchbook.

 I drew this after a few rough dates from different girls on Tinder. My dating life is a bit crazy right now, but I'm sure the right girl will eventually show up. Till then at least I get some fun stories to tell the friends.
                 A little sketch of the Incredible Hulk  I drew while killing time in Cleveland.
                            A collage piece with an amazing drawing from the great Jack Kirby.
                                                        " Aethra searches for Poseidon"
                                              Another marker drawing from my sketchbook.
                                                           A late night rose painting.
This is loosely based off of a clothing pattern I saw ages ago on a Hokusai print... Cause you know... Cats.

No comments: