Monday, June 27, 2016

Copic marker fan art.

 I always love illustrating bif apes. They are some of the most beautiful creatures on this planet.
                                                      I'll always love drawing eagles.
                               Some Darth Vader fan art made for my Pop on Fathers day.
                                               Pretty ladies drawn for my own pretty lady.
                               A little Storm fan art. I still really need to see the new movie.
                                                                 Owls.. just cause

 

I was really happy with how this piece came out. It gives emotion, which I try my hardst to give my work.
                    A sketch of one of my favorite Marvel characters The Winter Soldier.

Some of my newest Copic marker lunchtime sketches.

No comments: