Wednesday, February 29, 2012

M.O.D.O.K is the greatest comic character who was obviously created by someone on LOTS of drugs!!!! I mean really... who was like... We need a guy, who's just a giant head...


Groundhogs day came and went... but stickers are forever... or until someone peels them off...



Cupid painting made for Ghost Empire Collective show...





Sinestro is basically just a pink Hitler...






Biggie with a wonderful banana split...
SGH is re-opening... But sadly under a new name and management... Hopefully it will still bring the great environment, that all us locals love and miss...
No really.... It's Biggie and a freakin AWESOME banana split... Plus 2Pac is hiding in the corner...Gangsta!!!

My beloved Covington... Just like every girl I've ever loved... Sometimes I adore you... Sometimes I wish you would just go the hell away...

No comments: