Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New tattoos by me...

 A Frankenstein/Bride of Frankenstein Kewpie doll mash-up... This was a total blast, to tattoo. My client was a huge Munsters fan... So she wanted something to commemorate that show.
 My take of a flying fish... I tattooed this on the loveliest woman I know... My fiance Sarah. It's based on some Greek pottery designs, mixed with traditional tattoo esthetic.
 One of my flash designs, come to life. This is tattooed on my good friend/art dealer Lauren. She has an amazing collection of tattoos...  So it was an honor to add to it.


                A David Tennant, 10th Doctor Who tattoo... Super fun...
 The judge from Pink Floyd "The Wall." This was a great challenge for me, with the colors. But I was pretty happy how it turned out.

 These two were facing back thigh tattoos... My client wanted a Lucha- Libre wrestler, and a strong man...
                              A fist bumping tattoo, based on some of my flash...

No comments: